Sunday, August 24, 2014

Fall mini sessions 2014

2014 Fall Mini Photo Sessions


$50
includes: 25 minute photo session and up to 12 edited images
Images may either be requested on a disc or sent to you via dropbox.


Please note- Because of my December due date, I will not be taking any photography sessions in December, unless it's a make up session due to inclement weather.

To reserve a session, call or text me at (909) 263-6121 or send me a message on my facebook photo page here.

 Happy Fall!


Dates and times available:
 (Once a session time is taken, it will be removed from this post)



September 27th
English Springs Park, Chino Hills


330pm
4pm




October 11th
Downtown Pomona






October 18th
Bonelli Park, San Dimas





October 25th
Downtown Pomona




November 15th 
Horsethief Canyon Park, San Dimas






November 22nd
Heritage Park, La Verne


No comments: