Sunday, April 7, 2013

"Mommy and Me" Mother's Day Photoshoot

As a photographer, one of the things I don't get a lot of are pictures with my kids. I am always behind the camera taking pictures of them. I'm not very comfortable taking pictures of myself; I worry if I look pretty enough, skinny enough, stylish enough. And the truth is, it doesn't matter. What I want my kids to remember are the fun times we had together and what we looked like right at that moment. I wish I had more pictures with my mom growing up. So last fall, I asked my Dad to take a picture of me with each of my kids so that someday they would have that picture of us to cherish, no matter how uncomfortable I felt in front of the camera.



So I've decided to reach out to all of those moms who are stuck behind their cameras and invite them to participate in JHP Photography's first annual "Mommy and Me!" photo shoot!

"Mommy and Me" photo session is $50 and incudes-

A 25 minute photo session on location
a disc of up to10 edited pictures

As a Mother's Day gift to you, I will also include-
1 8x10 designed collage of pictures from your shoot

Disc and collage will be delivered to you in time for Mother's Day!


I am only offering six sessions this year. If you would like to reserve a spot, please call or text me at (909)263-6121
or
send me a private message on my facebook photo page HERE.

Photo session #1- Saturday, April 20th
San Dimas Canyon Park, San Dimas

330pm-open
4pm-open
430 pm-open


Photo session#2- Friday, April 26th
Heritage Park, La Verne

330pm-reserved
4pm-reserved
430pm-open







1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so incredibly beautiful, Jacquie! I wish you'd realize that more often :) Love you!